In March 2016, the Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) Board of Regents approved the framework and creation of the nonprofit corporation, UNLV Health, the clinical faculty practice plan of the the Kirk Kerkorian School of Medicine at UNLV.
UNLV Health is a multi-specialty practice with over 350 employees, and 7 locations with 151 providers. UNLV Health combines education and research within the treatment environment, and manages the faculty clinical practice.
At UNLV Health, our leadership team’s priority is to ensure that our patients and families have the best possible health care experience.
We are guided by our competencies:
- Knowledge – life-long learner, technical expertise, applications, & integration
- Innovation – transformational, comprehensive, effective, & efficient
- Compassion – dignity, empathy, inclusion, & sensitivity, service
- Ownership – integrity, service, accountability, & adaptability
- Communication – respectful, open, collaborative, cooperative, clear, & concise
- Serving – leadership
Good things are happening at UNLV Health, the medical practice where Kirk Kerkorian School of Medicine at UNLV doctors treat patients.
Here you will find the latest news stories and contact information for media relations. Our media relations team is available to assist with news inquiries involving UNLV clinics, doctors, patients, and programs.
When you join the UNLV Health family, you have the opportunity to be part of a first class group of academic medical professionals committed to serving Southern Nevada.
Competitive Salaries and Benefits include:
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off for vacation and holidays
- Company Matching 401K
All applicants are subject to pre-employment drug testing, background verification, and health screening.