At UNLV Health, our leadership team’s priority is to ensure that our patients and families have the best possible health care experience.
We are guided by our competencies:
- Knowledge – life-long learner, technical expertise, applications, & integration
- Innovation – transformational, comprehensive, effective, & efficient
- Compassion – dignity, empathy, inclusion, & sensitivity, service
- Ownership – integrity, service, accountability, & adaptability
- Communication – respectful, open, collaborative, cooperative, clear, & concise
- Serving – leadership
Julie Young, the Executive Vice President of Business Operations and Strategy at UNLV Health is responsible for the strategic and financial goals.